Mar 22, 2008

War

I had to say taht Saving Private Ryan is a exllcent movie. Tom Hanks, who played as Captain Miller in the miovie, is really great. This movie is one of my favourite. Everytime I watch this movie, my feeling will be affected by it. The answer for the question that is it worth to save one man by sacrificing much more lives is still unknown for me.

This is a movie about war, but it is not encouraging people to fight. In opposite, it is telling people how the fact war is, and use the cruel fact to tell us the thought of antiwar.

In the movie, U.S. soldiers killed the German soldiers who had dropped their guns. Is it right? Most people will accuse their action, but the war is cruel, there is no time for you to think about morality. The things they know are Ally or Enemy, Kill or Be Killed.

The way to stop voilence is use more woilence. That is what I agreed with.

All the PEACE is based on WAR.
Only more power can limit power.
I do not think woilence is a good solution, but if it is necessary, then we need it.

2 comments:

nerazzuri said...

where we can watch this movie. It looks very interesting movie.

Shan said...

I have heard this movie before. It is really a famous movie. However, unfortunately, I have never watch it. Maybe I will find time to watch it~~