Mar 30, 2008

Snow again!

Come on! It's snow again!
Yesterday, when I was playing game together with my friends, I found it snow again! It is already the end of March! It is the first time I know that it can snow in March! But one of my roommates told me that it will snow in May! Oh my god! Is he kidding me? In my hometown maybe only snow few times. Now in my home town, it's spring! The temperature is approximate 20 degree! I hate the cold weather! I like sunshine! I'd like to live in a place where has sunshine and beach! I have a friend in Sydney now, and she told me that she hate the hot weather because her skin become brown! I want the colour of my skin to be like iron! My friends always said my skin is even whiter than a girl... In Canada, I always stay in door, and even when I play basketball, I am in gym. It is not good for me. I want sunshine! I want sea! I want warm weather!
Fortunately, I will go back to China for two weeks after final exam! It is great! lol~

1 comment:

adam,Q said...

i hope there is no snow on april 17th