Apr 3, 2008

"It ain't easy to walk to the top of a mountain, it's a long, hard walk. It's a rocky road. But I plan on walking. Oh, I'm gonna walk. Hard. I will walk hard."

"If your boner lasts for more than four hours…call more ladies!"


Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story follows the career of rock legend,
Dewey Cox. Having "served" 411 women (resulting in 22 children) and been friends with everyone from Elvis to The Beatles, dabbling in every banned substance known to man along the way, Dewey has seen and done it all.


Yet Dewey is a haunted man, and as he find himself in the later years of his life, realizes he must make peace with his past if he is to ever be truly happy.


Dewey:
Nate. Have I fulfilled my promiseto be double great for the both of us?

Nate:Are you kidding?You've made 44 gold records.

You've been addicted to,and then kicked...

...almost every drug known to man.

You slept with 411 womenand three men.
Dewey, you have hadan awesome life.
..........


No comments: